Friday, June 29, 2012

B-Squared first blog post!

So I have been really terrible with keeping this blog updated...however my new goal is to write something new to post at least once a week. I have been really terrible with keeping a journal so I figure this is a good alternative way to keep track of our lives. So here is a quick update of the last few months as a married couple:


Brandon carrying me out the Temple doors
  October 14th, 2011: OUR WEDDING DAY!!
Brandon & I infront of the Toronto Temple
We were sealed in the Toronto Ontario Temple. We had our reception at the Hilton Garden Inn. It was an absolutely perfect day and I would not change a single moment of it at all :).

I also love that the temple we got sealed in is so close to our home, because then I get to go back anytime I want to visit :).

Lots went into planning our wedding and luckily we are surrounded by so many amazing people who were willing to help us out every step of the way. We got engaged on July 15th 2011 which left us around 3 months to plan everything. As crazy as it may sound, I only had one moment where I was even remotely stressed and thats when the seamstress kinda messed up with my wedding dress a little. Thankfully the dress turned out exactly how I envisioned it and everything was just perfect in the end.



Me and my Maid of Honour and Best Friend Julie Burnett
I don't know if I would have been that calm without my best friend and maid of honour Julie Burnett. She was awesome! I am so glad she agreed to be such an important part of not only my wedding but my life :) love you girl! In fact I more than likely would not be sitting here at my dining room table writing this blog entry if it wasn't for her lol. she mentioned to me that my attempt at creating a blog about Brandon and I was a "fail" and that has been on my mind ever since haha (true story).

Anyways I could go on forever about my Wedding day and all the people I have to thank for it being so amazing but I don't want to bore those brave enough to be reading this to tears haha.

OUR HONEYMOON
So I had no idea what we were going to do for our honeymoon I left it completely up to Brandon to figure it all out and keep it as a surprise to me :) He did an absolutely amazing job putting it together too 

We went up to Muskoka and it was absolutely GORGEOUS! Anyone who knows anything about me more than likely knows that my favourite season is Fall and I am absolutely in love with the fall colours of Canada! So needless to say I was absolutely thrilled when I discovered where we were going.
Our view from our rooms balcony

Our day at the Zoo

Eating at a family owned Italian Restaurant it was so good!

creepy candy shop

truck at candy shop

chillin' with the zoo animals :)

Enjoying the zoo together


Settling into life as a married couple at home



When we got home from our Honeymoon we were greeted by a pile of unopened wedding gifts :P which has helped us out immensely! Thanks everyone for your generous gifts! 

These are so picture highlights of the next few months:
Our first batch of homemade cookies! 
Halloween  
Our first Jack-o-lantern
We needed to see him lit up!

Visit to Websters Falls

Websters Falls!
We decided to visit Webster's falls after visiting Brandon's Parents. I loved it cause it was our first time back there since he had proposed to me there in July. Plus it was gorgeous there.





Discovering Brittany Park








 The Winter Fair

Me with the bunnies!



Scary Lama


Well I have to continue on with my day but I will finish the update in my next post.

















No comments:

Post a Comment